Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Been a fan of star wars since i was kid, i'm 33 now and was really too young to see the origonal movie and remember it, but i was 7 when empire strikes back came out and 10 when return of the jedi came out, i remember my sister having to take me to the mall, thats when as a kid you could go run around by yourself and not have to worry about kidnappings, anyway, after seeing return of the jedi, my sister (which was on a date) was'nt there to pick me up, so i turned around and got back in line and saw it again, it was better the second time. So 16 years later the prequels come out, have mixed feelings, i think there was alot of content in the 3 movies, probably could have made another movie, so the prequel could have been 4 movies. Anakin can't be a good guy at the beginning of a movie and then 1 1/2 hrs later hes evil killing children. Sounds to me like lucas had a deadline to get the movie out therefore rushed it. The CGI in the movie is awesome, but anyway maybe the TV show will make up for it.

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

I wish that they would have made another movie about the Clone Wars instead of the cartoon. As much as I love Genndy Tartakovsky (yay for Powerpuff Girls!) I couldn't get into the micro-series like I did with the movies.